On the Country Side of Branson...
Village is located in Cape Fair, Missouri
On Table Rock Lake just west of Branson!
This is the community planned for the time of your life!
650 acre planned community is nestled in the beautifully wooded Ozark landscape.
The spectacular beauty and breathtaking scenery of the Ozark Mountains surrounding
Table Rock Lake thrills visitors and homeowners year round.
Cape Fair is a quiet and serene community, with four distinct seasons. Accenting the lake with it's steep bluffs, rocky points, many coves, and unbelievable sunsets, Spring comes alive with the blossoming dogwoods and redbud trees. After the lush green Summer months, the hillsides are ablaze with the brilliant colors of Fall. Winter offers an occasional blanket of snow, and you are sure to see the great Bald Eagle soaring above.
This area became known as the "Bass Capital of the World" shortly after construction of the Table Rock Dam. Hunting runs very close to fishing in popularity. Wildlife such as deer, wild turkey, squirrel, rabbit, fox, raccoon, possum, duck, dove and quail fill the area.
We are out of the traffic - yet in the middle of it all with so many varied activities readily available in nearby Branson and Springfield.
WHY CHOOSE EDGEWATER VILLAGE ?
• Master planned community development
• Protective Covenants
• Architectural Review Committee
• Panoramic lake and mountain views
• Paved roads
• Underground utilities including state approved water and sewer, electric and telephone
• Plans for approximately 400 single family home sites
• Plans for approximately 92 single family detached patio homes
• Approximately 30% of the total 650 acres to remain in undisturbed green space
• Future marina with dry boat storage
• Triple 'A' School District
|Custom Homes Open
Come and pick your dream home
Need More Reasons?
SEEING IS BELIEVING
|Visit Edgewater Village in
Branson Country, Missouri
In the heart of America
Where the "Country IS Music"
Toll Free: 1-800-794-3247
We welcome you !
Web Design by webKaboom